In line with the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA), the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management in Dubai has updated several of its Covid-19 regulations in the city.
The new measures came into effect today, February 26.
- Wearing of masks continues to be mandatory in all public indoor venues in Dubai, such as shopping malls, supermarkets, etc.
- Wearing of masks have been made optional for outdoor areas, such as beaches, public parks, etc.
- Close contacts of Covid-19 positive cases who are not experiencing any symptoms are no longer required to quarantine
- Among updated travel protocols, Dubai-bound travellers will need to present an approved Covid-19 vaccination certificate that contains a QR code
- Unvaccinated Dubai-bound passengers need to present a negative PCR test result done within the last 48 hours or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 containing at QR code, obtained one month before the date of travel
We spoke to experts to understand what the colour depicts and how we can wear it all through the year
He takes us behind the scenes of his Fall/Winter 23-24 collection titled
The iPhone 14 Plus sports a 6.7-inch screen, compared to the 6.1-inch of the base iPhone 14
Movie in a theatre now has to be an ‘event’ worth leaving houses for. And that’s the cue taken by giant studios of Hollywood — let it be big!
Some companies cancel all orders during unstable weather as safety of riders is priority for them