UAE issues car decoration rules, Covid precautionary measures for National Day celebrations
MOI calls on motorists to observe precautionary measures and sets National Day car decoration rules
The Ministry of Interior and Traffic Coordination Directorate General, has announced car decoration rules for UAE National Day celebrations.
The guidelines are issued to enable residents to celebrate the country's 49th National Day safely - according to traffic rules and coronavirus Covid-19 precautionary measures.
As announced earlier by authorities, parades and gathering are prohibited this year.
Other rules for drivers and passengers:
- Traffic rules to be strictly followed
- Do not cover car rear glass with stickers or use windshield sun shade
- Do not stand on the roof of the car or pose outside its windows
- Refrain from performing car stunts
- Do not disrupt traffic or block the road
- Park on in designated spaces
- Do not modify your car's engine to cause noise, or make unauthorised additions to the engine structure or use any material that may limit your vision
- Drivers and passengers should not use any type of spray
- Maximum capacity of each car should be limited to three persons
- Face masks are mandatory and social distancing should be obeserved at all times
The grim news that another 1,325 people have died within 28 days of a ... READ MORE
The health authorities are surely keeping the momentum going with the ... READ MORE
The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine can be quickly tweaked to address new... READ MORE
The inescapable space shared during the initial days of the pandemic... READ MORE
The mission has said its premises will be thoroughly disinfected... READ MORE
Know your legal rights if a 'debt collection agency' calls you. READ MORE
This latest development is announced following the number of Covid-19 ... READ MORE
Ajman-based businessman Jabbar tested positive for Covid-19 in the... READ MORE