Top 5 cheapest places to rent in Abu Dhabi
Dubai - Khalifa City, Mohamed Bin Zayed City, Al Zahiyah, Al Mussafah and Muroor area are in demand in the Capital
By Jasmine Al Kuttab
Published: Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:56 PM
The top five most affordable rental areas in Abu Dhabi revealed:
1. Khalifa City A - Khalifa City A, which is located around 45 minutes away from the city centre of Abu Dhabi, is a good choice for families seeking affordable units to rent and is relatively close to various international schools.
Studios are available from as little as Dh26,000 a year, while one bedrooms are available from Dh35,000 a year, two bedrooms for Dh55,000 and three bedroom unit for Dh76,000 a year.
2. Mohamed Bin Zayed City - Spacious apartments can be found in Mohamed Bin Zayed City (MBZ), near Musaffah, Shabia, and close to shopping malls and dining restaurants.
A one bedroom apartment can be found for around Dh30,000 a year, a two bedroom unit for around Dh45,000 per annum, and three bedroom apartments for around Dh70,000 a year.
3. Al Zahiyah (Tourist Club Area) - Tourist Club area is a prime location in the city of Abu Dhabi, with numerous hotels, shopping malls, hospitals and dining restaurants located only a few steps away from residential units. Despite the heavy traffic and shortage of parking spaces, families can feel at ease finding affordable apartments in the bustling city.
A 1bhk apartment can be had for around Dh38,000 a year, 2bhks for Dh45,000 approximately, and 3bhks for around Dh70,000 a year.
4. Al Mussafah, Shabia Residential Area - Although Shabia is located in a busy industrial neighbourhood with heavy traffic, particularly during rush hours, residents can find comfort knowing that the area has new buildings and that schools, shopping malls and hospitals are only minutes away.
A one bedroom apartment can be rented for around Dh35,000 a year, a two bedroom unit for around Dh54,000 a year, while a three bedroom apartment can be found for around Dh70,000 a year.
5. Muroor Area - Muroor is another area for families seeking affordable apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi. Although the area often has heavy traffic and lacks parking spaces, other amenities like shopping malls, hotels, restaurants and entertainment areas can be found in just about every corner.
A one bedroom apartment in Muroor area can be rented for around Dh35,000 a year, a two-bedroom for around Dh48,000 a year, and three-bedroom apartments for around Dh75,000.