Beckham out of action until November

 

Beckham out of action until November

David Beckham's recovery is taking longer than expected, and he does not expect to be ready to play until November.

By (AP)

  • Follow us on
  • google-news
  • whatsapp
  • telegram

Published: Tue 27 Apr 2010, 3:42 PM

Last updated: Mon 6 Apr 2015, 3:54 AM

Which means he is likely to be out of the entire MLS season for the Los Angeles Galaxy.

Beckham underwent surgery in March after rupturing his tendon while on loan at AC Milan.

He had previously said he expected to be back in action by September.

But Beckham said in a video posted Monday on the website of U.S. TV network ABC that “I won’t be running for another three months, so I will be playing again in, probably, November.”

The next England game he is likely to be fit for is the 2012 European Championship qualifier against Wales on March 29, 2011.

Beckham underwent surgery in March after rupturing a tendon while on loan at AC Milan. He had previously said he expected to be back in action by September.

The former Manchester United star was still on crutches when he went to the studios of US TV network ABC on Monday.


More news from