Coronavirus: 50% reduction on RTA violations announced under new Covid-19 package in Sharjah
RTA responds to the coronavirus crisis with some welcome news.
Sharjah's Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced a range of discounts on traffic violations due to the coronavirus crisis.
They are as follows:
- A 50 per cent discount on RTA violations from 1/1/2020 until the end of the year for violations issued before 11/1/2020.
- A 25 per cent discount on rental fees for taxi plate numbers, starting from 1/7/2020 until the end of the year.
- An exemption of limousine companies (Sharjah Transport Solutions LLC, Bee'ah, Limousine Company) from trip fees for 2020.
- An exemption of taxi vehicles and the operator of the public transport network from the following fees as of 7/1/2020 until the end of the year: - Fees for quality control services for taxis and operator of transportation networks.
- Operating fees at Sharjah Airport.
- Rental fees for the bus stop to the operator of the public transport network and charges of concession fees.
- Cancelling RTA violations before 2015.
Further testing showed that the material could be hand-washed at... READ MORE
Tests also established stability at room temperature for up to 24... READ MORE
The decision will help nurseries improve their business after the... READ MORE
The finding has implications for detection of coronavirus by RT-PCR. READ MORE
President pays tribute to nation's frontliners in their fight against ... READ MORE
VP lauds UAE's response to Covid pandemic, talks about country's... READ MORE
Leader lauds UAE's achievements during Covid-19 pandemic and Israel... READ MORE
Dubai marks National Day in style with yacht parade at Dubai Marina READ MORE