Ahead of the reality show’s premiere next week, local women offer their perspective on the series teaser, explaining what the role of a housewife
Arts and Culture4 hours ago
- HH Sheikh Mohammed (@HHShkMohd) October 23, 2019
The guidelines include:
1. A personality that represent Sheikh Zayed, the UAE's founding father, and his principles when interacting with others.
2. A personality that reflects the knowledge, culture and the level and sophistication of civilisation achieved by UAE.
3. A personality that does not use insults, foul language or any other word that's indecent.
4. A personality that used logic and reasoning in a conversation.
5. A personality that appreciates a good word, a beautiful picture and interacts with positive thoughts, cultures and societies.
6. A personality that helps others by sharing information, ideas, social and human initiatives that enrich the country.
7. A personality that gets involved with his/her international surroundings, speaks its language, deals with its issues and positively interacts with its future.
8. A confident personality that accepts differences and builds bridges with other people.
9. A personality that reflects the humble nature and love of Emiratis, and the love and openness towards others.
10. A personality that adores its nation, is always proud of it, and would sacrifice for it.
The guidelines follow the open letter written by Sheikh Mohammed to residents and citizens in September this year. One of the pillars in that letter was to not tarnish UAE's image on social media.
"Neglect and chaos over social media platforms impact the achievements that thousands of work teams have dedicated their greatest efforts to build. The reputation of the UAE is not for public use by those who seek more followers," the Dubai Ruler had said in his letter.
"Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the official entity that manages our foreign issues, speaks on our behalf and represents our political standpoints. One of its main mandates also comprises maintaining 48 years of long-standing credibility and good reputation that the UAE has established with countries and peoples across the world. We shall not accept that a number of online users taint the legacy of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan that he established on the values of credibility, love and respect. The image of our country and citizens should remain as intact and bright as Sheikh Zayed had aspired it to be," he said.
Arts and Culture4 hours ago
Report by senior bureaucrat Sue Gray is serious and exposes lack of supervision in the higher echelons of government
Editorial4 hours ago
Alexander Zverev saves match point in five-set thriller against Argentine Sebastian Baez
Sports5 hours ago
Competitions to be held with total prize money worth Dh1 million
UAE5 hours ago
Bombs were placed on vehicles in different districts of Mazar-i-Sharif
Asia5 hours ago
Effective measures implemented to protect financial environment
Finance6 hours ago