Don't play with fire

Published: Wed 30 Aug 2017, 10:00 PM

Last updated: Thu 31 Aug 2017, 12:04 AM

The fact that the Torch Tower fire was caused by a cigarette stub is scary. The cigarette butt landed on a pot from where it spread rapidly to the cladding of the building. A careless act of one human being led to the disruption of many lives. Smoking is bad for health. We all know that. But acts like these cause danger to other people also.
- Samuel John, Dubai

  • Follow us on
  • google-news
  • whatsapp
  • telegram

More news from