Barron Trump: 11 things to know about 'First Boy' of US
The youngest of President-elect Trump's children, he will be the second boy after JFK Jr to live in the White House.
While a lot has been said, discussed and shared about President-elect Donald Trump's third wife - Melania - who is on her way to becoming the next First Lady of the US, and famous daughter Ivanka - who although won't be living in the White House - not much was reported about the youngest Trump child.
Bearing an aristocratic-like name, Barron Trump is the youngest sibling of them all, which include Donald Trump Jr. (38), Ivanka Trump (35), Eric Trump (32) and Tiffany Trump (23).
The 10-year-old was seen with his family on the campaign trail but stayed mostly away from the spotlight.
Here's a 11 things to know about Barron:
- The only child of Donald and Melania, he was born on March 20, 2006.
- He will become the first boy since John F Kennedy Jr to live in the White House.
- By age 5, he was fluent in two languages - English and Slovenian - the latter he speaks with this grandparents and with his mother.
- Trump and Melania's nickname for him is "Little Donald", as father and son are close to each other.
- He was obsessed with golf and helicopters - unsurprising, seeing as his father owns a $7 million one.
- He is also somewhat of a builder, just like his father, building structures with Legos or Magna-Tiles.
- Barron appeared on a 2014 episode of The Apprentice. He made his debut on the finale of his dad's popular reality series at just eight-years-old.
- Pampered like a true Trump, his mother lavishes him with her own-brand caviar moisturizer, and ensures that he is always dressed in suit and tie, which he personally prefers as well.
- He currently attends the private Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School, in Manhattan, but could end up a pupil at Sidwell Friends - a school which has for the past 35 years educated all the children of presidents.
- In an interview to People magazine, the parents said that there was no nanny for little Barron.
- It is noteworthy that there is speculation he could actually remain in New York with his grandparents and stay at the same school.
Curated by Yousuf Saifuddin Kapadia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Source: The Telegraph, Hollywoodlife.com)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged officials to ensure seamless and... READ MORE
India's crisis highlights the need to increase investment in the... READ MORE
The aircraft landed safely after the outer pane of the windshield... READ MORE
Full-strength Pakistan also won the three-match One-Day International ... READ MORE
The programme is an initiative by the UAE's Ministry of Possibilities. READ MORE
Minister to meet Pakistani diaspora and interact with local and... READ MORE
The project also greatly improves the waiting time at various... READ MORE
Hopes that South Asian countries might have seen the worst of the... READ MORE