Face mask permit in Dubai: How to apply for an exemption
Residents with certain medical conditions can apply for an exemption.
If you are suffering from a medical condition that can be aggravated by wearing a face mask, you can now be exempted from wearing one.
According to a Twitter announcement, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Dubai Police have asked residents with certain medical conditions to apply for permits for exemption from wearing face masks by visiting http://dxbpermit.gov.ae. The application will be processed within five days.
Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Visit http://dxbpermit.gov.ae
2. Click on ‘Category’
3. Select your condition from the dropdown – ‘Special Needs’ or ‘Health Issue’.
4. Please enter your medical condition
5. On the next page, enter your name, Emirates ID number and nationality.
6. Also attach your emirates ID copy, as well as medical report.
7. Verify all the information and then click on 'apply'
Further testing showed that the material could be hand-washed at... READ MORE
Tests also established stability at room temperature for up to 24... READ MORE
The decision will help nurseries improve their business after the... READ MORE
The finding has implications for detection of coronavirus by RT-PCR. READ MORE
The decision frees up millions of dollars in financing to support the ... READ MORE
'In the days ahead, transition officials will begin meeting with... READ MORE
Under Central Bank regulations, a Hawala provider faces penalty in... READ MORE
Several categories of business licences will no more require Emiratis ... READ MORE