It’s another week of meme-filled hilarity on Twitter where these tweets have absolutely made my day with their tongue in cheek humour. Did you know it’s August already? Where did the year go? And why are we still in the middle of a pandemic? I like to think we’ll be out of it soon and won’t have to deal with any more variants and think of booster shots. I like to think that we’ll laugh our way out of these miseries – though it seems impossible right now.
I’ve chosen some of the most lol-worthy and OMG-YES-worthy tweets for you this week. Take a look...
1. August? It’s already August?
2. Money is important please
3. Flying roaches, be gone!
4. I apologize for being crazy!
5. I’ve never thought of it this way. Maybe I should just keep saying, “yes sure, ok”
6. Covid reality I’m afraid. All dressed up and nowhere to go.
7. Where are you, Mr. Spider
8. Addicted to Twitter
9. Modern life summed up
10. Avoiding people successfully since a decade
11. My friend and I are vibing together:
12. Remembering the Nokia!
13. Do you agree? Love or hate TikTok?
So, there are our favourite tweets of the week. What are yours? Share with us!
What is making tourists whisk off to the paradise islands?
Peek into global financial entrepreneur and avid art collector's residence, which looks like a private museum
Brazilian serial Good Morning, Verônica tracks the trail of a killer in tandem with an investigation of an unempowered female police clerk — haunted by her personal history — who defies organised, official odds in an attempt to nab him