Dubai: Firefighters rescue family of 12 after fire breaks out in home
The fire began as a result of an electrical short circuit in a tent that had been set up inside their house.
Civil defence teams in Dubai have rescued a family of 12 people after a fire broke out in their home.
The fire began as a result of an electrical short circuit in a tent that had been set up inside their house in Al Lisaili area in Dubai.
According to the initial inspection, the fire did not result in any human casualties. However, the tent and the surrounding area were completely damaged.
The Civil Defence stated that it received a report at 7:21am on Friday about a fire in the Al Lisaili area. A team was dispatched immediately and arrived at the scene within seven minutes.
The firefighters brought the blaze under control successfully and began the cooling stage of operations at 7:35am. By 8am, the incident had been totally contained.
The fog formation blanketed several areas in Abu Dhabi, including the ... READ MORE
The convicts got the cars from a rent-a-car company in Dubai and... READ MORE
He toured the various pavilions, showcasing the latest equestrian and ... READ MORE
It will get humid by night and Friday morning. READ MORE
Health ministry reveals new technological innovations at Gitex Global. READ MORE
Clinton's fever and white blood cell count have normalised, doctor... READ MORE
Yuvraj Singh has apologised for the remarks he made on social media. READ MORE
Molnupiravir is set to become the first drug that patients could take ... READ MORE