The ‘Day of Inspiration’, organised by the women’s wing brought together more than 2,000 women at the temple this week
The Integrated Transport Centre (ITC) in Abu Dhabi has announced a slew of changes and enhancements to its public bus services. According to the authority, the improvements will result in better connectivity across the city.
The following are the changes and new services that are being implemented by ITC:
1. Routes between downtown Abu Dhabi and densely-populated areas now have limited stops, ensuring faster travel.
2. A new route has been introduced to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, in order for tourists and visitors to better access the landmark.
3. New direct bus services have been launched from midnight to 4am.
4. Routes in Al Bahia, Al Shahama, Al Rahba, and Al Samha have been streamlined.
5. The transport network in Baniyas now has enhanced bus services.
5. The frequency of services between downtown Abu Dhabi and Khalifa City has been increased.
The riders will start at the magnificent Louvre Abu Dhabi in Saadiyat Island and finish at Abu Dhabi Breakwater
In 2022, more than 85,000 people benefited from Ma’an’s cooperation with third sector institutions, government agencies, and private sector companies
Draws are temporarily on hold as the country is set to get only one national lottery operator but participants from around the world can still take part
The National Search and Rescue Centre conducted a medical evacuation of the Asian man who had been severely injured while aboard a cargo ship
From small nuggets of information you should know to things to steer clear of, here's a list of all you need to know when you start living in the emirates
He is now helping clients recover as much as Dh100,000 and shares tips for other victims to follow
The authority urged motorists to take alternate routes during the closures