Need help with UAE's amnesty scheme? Here are five steps
The three-month long amnesty initiative will begin on Wednesday.
Preparations are in full swing to encourage illegal residents in the country to avail of the three-month long amnesty initiative, which will begin on Wednesday.
IVS Global, a popular consular services and attestation outsourcing entity, will be offering help to residents wanting to avail the scheme:
Here are the steps that have been initiated by the entity with regards to the amnesty:
1. IVS Global staff has been briefed about the all the FAQs with respect to the amnesty programme.
2. The help desk staff and call centre staff have been given additional training for assistance of applicants approaching the center regarding amnesty.
3. The slips will be handed out with the relevant details of immigration centres and the BLS centres in Hindi, Malayalam and English language.
4. EC forms will be made available at the centers and basic assistance in filling the forms will be provided.
5. FAQs are being translated into Hindi and Malayalam and it will be displayed prominently in various locations in the office.
The decision was announced by the Federal Authority For Government... READ MORE
Rain, dust storm alert issued till 9pm tonight READ MORE
No human casualties were reported. READ MORE
The duo were trying to steal electrical copper cables worth more than ... READ MORE
Experts say a well-defined travel policy related to safety rules,... READ MORE
The ban on incoming passengers from India has been in place since... READ MORE
Expo 2020 Dubai Steering Committee praised Sheikh Hamdan’s... READ MORE
Lawyers are seeing surge in enquiries, including some coming from 40- ... READ MORE