Need help with UAE's amnesty scheme? Here are five steps
The three-month long amnesty initiative will begin on Wednesday.
Preparations are in full swing to encourage illegal residents in the country to avail of the three-month long amnesty initiative, which will begin on Wednesday.
IVS Global, a popular consular services and attestation outsourcing entity, will be offering help to residents wanting to avail the scheme:
Here are the steps that have been initiated by the entity with regards to the amnesty:
1. IVS Global staff has been briefed about the all the FAQs with respect to the amnesty programme.
2. The help desk staff and call centre staff have been given additional training for assistance of applicants approaching the center regarding amnesty.
3. The slips will be handed out with the relevant details of immigration centres and the BLS centres in Hindi, Malayalam and English language.
4. EC forms will be made available at the centers and basic assistance in filling the forms will be provided.
5. FAQs are being translated into Hindi and Malayalam and it will be displayed prominently in various locations in the office.
Stranded expat workers advised to register grievances with relevant... READ MORE
Consul-General Dr Aman Puri says India is making an investment of... READ MORE
Move aims to ease financial pressures faced by establishments and... READ MORE
Declaration launches a new stage of cooperation between the two... READ MORE
The event will also be graced by the presence of Sheikh Mohammed READ MORE
Only vaccinated guests or those presenting a green pass on the AlHosn ... READ MORE
The pavilion is considered to be one of the greenest pavilions at... READ MORE
Once the deadline passes, residents without a booster shot will see a ... READ MORE