Food poisoning

I have personal experience of buying a poisoned samosa sold by one of the well-known supermarkets in Dubai.

By Ramesh

  • Follow us on
  • google-news
  • whatsapp
  • telegram

Published: Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:21 PM

Last updated: Tue 7 Apr 2015, 12:40 PM

The incident happened three times and was reported to the management. They have promised that it will not happen again and are taking extra precautions. However, I will suggest not to give children anything during summers bought from outside unless it is tasted first by adults.



More news from