Indian actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse on Sunday morning.
According to Times of India, the incident took place at around 3am on Sunday morning and he was rushed to to MGM hospital at Kamothe soon after that.
The snake was non-venomous and Khan was discharged by 9am after receiving treatment. Neither Salman nor his team has issued any statement about the incident.
The actor will turn 56 on Monday and is at his farmhouse for his birthday celebrations.
TBO.com inks deal with WebEngage
Integration expected to help retailer understand customers better
Candidates can submit their nomination papers by Saturday, 1pm UAE Time, and the scrutiny of the papers will be completed the same day
With 15 cutting-edge activities and experiences, Fujairah Adventure Park is set to become a premier tourist destination
The American, a one-time PGA Tour star, disappeared from the sport in 2012 after a series of injuries
World record holder Manoj Bhingare who will be in Dubai on March 2 tells his winning tale of grit and resilience