Barron Trump: 11 things to know about 'First Boy' of US
The youngest of President-elect Trump's children, he will be the second boy after JFK Jr to live in the White House.
While a lot has been said, discussed and shared about President-elect Donald Trump's third wife - Melania - who is on her way to becoming the next First Lady of the US, and famous daughter Ivanka - who although won't be living in the White House - not much was reported about the youngest Trump child.
Bearing an aristocratic-like name, Barron Trump is the youngest sibling of them all, which include Donald Trump Jr. (38), Ivanka Trump (35), Eric Trump (32) and Tiffany Trump (23).
The 10-year-old was seen with his family on the campaign trail but stayed mostly away from the spotlight.
Here's a 11 things to know about Barron:
- The only child of Donald and Melania, he was born on March 20, 2006.
- He will become the first boy since John F Kennedy Jr to live in the White House.
- By age 5, he was fluent in two languages - English and Slovenian - the latter he speaks with this grandparents and with his mother.
- Trump and Melania's nickname for him is "Little Donald", as father and son are close to each other.
- He was obsessed with golf and helicopters - unsurprising, seeing as his father owns a $7 million one.
- He is also somewhat of a builder, just like his father, building structures with Legos or Magna-Tiles.
- Barron appeared on a 2014 episode of The Apprentice. He made his debut on the finale of his dad's popular reality series at just eight-years-old.
- Pampered like a true Trump, his mother lavishes him with her own-brand caviar moisturizer, and ensures that he is always dressed in suit and tie, which he personally prefers as well.
- He currently attends the private Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School, in Manhattan, but could end up a pupil at Sidwell Friends - a school which has for the past 35 years educated all the children of presidents.
- In an interview to People magazine, the parents said that there was no nanny for little Barron.
- It is noteworthy that there is speculation he could actually remain in New York with his grandparents and stay at the same school.
Curated by Yousuf Saifuddin Kapadia (email@example.com)
(Source: The Telegraph, Hollywoodlife.com)