US welcomes Saudi, Yemen government commitment to new ceasefire plan
'All parties to the Yemen conflict should commit seriously to an immediate ceasefire'
The United States welcomes the commitment of Saudi Arabia and the internationally recognized government of Yemen to a new ceasefire plan, the State Department said on Monday.
Also read: UAE supports Saudi peace plan in Yemen
All parties to the Yemen conflict should "commit seriously" to an immediate ceasefire and engage in negotiations under the auspices of the United Nations, deputy State Department spokeswoman Jalina Porter told a news briefing.
Authorities say police seized a gun last year from the suspected... READ MORE
Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged officials to ensure seamless and... READ MORE
India's crisis highlights the need to increase investment in the... READ MORE
The aircraft landed safely after the outer pane of the windshield... READ MORE
Currently, passengers are required to undergo RT-PCR 72 hours before... READ MORE
The hospital gets all kinds of emergency cases and saving their life... READ MORE
The man is being rewarded for his alertness and daring which helped... READ MORE
UK health secretary says the decision comes after detection of over... READ MORE