Shaheen Afridi and Ansha Afridi tied the knot on February 3 this year and celebrated their wedding in a grand ceremony, earlier this week
Ride-sharing company Uber has revealed a list of the most surprising and popular items left behind by passengers over the past year. The list also includes crazy items like wedding rings forgotten by riders.
Uber published its 2022 Lost & Found Index wrapping up what was probably the busiest summer of travel ever.
Each year, the Uber Lost & Found Index provides a snapshot of riders’ most commonly forgotten and most unique lost items. The company also highlight which times of day and days of the week riders forget items most, and tips on how to get back any lost items.
Phones, keys and wallets topped the list of the most commonly forgotten items. But riders aren’t just leaving the usuals behind – they’re forgetting everything from their own wedding rings to important work reports to helmets - and that’s just to name a few.
The full results are below - take a look, they may surprise you!
7. Clothing Item
1. 2021-11-04 (Thu)
2. 2021-01-02 (Sat)
3. 2021-10-31 (Sun)
4. 2021-10-30 (Sat)
5. 2021-10-29 (Fri)
1. 03:00 PM
2. 08:00 AM
3. 02:00 PM
4. 04:00 PM
— Wedding Ring
If you’re one of those people who left something behind, the best way to retrieve a lost item is to call the driver - but if you leave your phone itself, you can login to your account on a computer. Here’s what to do:
1. Tap “Your Trips” and select the trip where you left something
2. Scroll down and tap “Find lost item”
3. Tap “Contact driver about a lost item”
4. Scroll down and enter the phone number you would like to be contacted at. Tap submit.
5. Your phone will ring and connect you directly with your driver’s mobile number.
6. If your driver picks up and confirms that your item has been found, coordinate a mutually convenient time and place to meet for its return to you.
7. If your driver doesn’t pick up, leave a detailed voicemail describing your item and the best way to contact you.
And if you lost your personal phone and are unable to sign into the app you can be connected to support via webchat.
The organisation says it will continue efforts to establish contact with Vikram lander and Pragyan rover
RTA urges residents to adhere to directional signs and use alternative routes
Residents have been advised not to approach the site or take photographs
The Israeli PM says historic peace with Saudi Arabia will go a long way to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict
Indian Men’s Lightweight Double Sculls duo of Arjun Lal Jat (bow) and Arvind Singh (stroke) made it to the Final A in rowing
Mohammed bin Salman gave a rare wide-ranging interview to Fox News where he spoke on a variety of topics
This will be the first time since 1968 that the Picasso masterpiece will be on display outside the United States