Paid parking until midnight in Dubai this Ramadan
The paid parking zones in Dubai will be operational from8am to 6pm and from 8pm to 12am during Ramadan.
This Ramadan, parking during Iftar across paid zones in Dubai will be free. The paid parking zones in Dubai will be operational from8am to 6pm and from 8pm to 12am during Ramadan, it was announced on Tuesday. At Tecom, the tariff will apply from 8am to 6pm, while in the multi-level parking lots, the fees will be applicable 24/7.
Announcing the timings of various services during the holy month, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) said from Saturday to Wednesday, the Metro service will be operational on both the lines from 5am to 12am. On Thursdays, the service will be from 5am to 1am (the next day); and Fridays from 10am to 1am.
Metro link bus stations at Rashidiya, Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta, Burj Khalifa, Abu Hail, and Etisalat will be in service from 5am to 12.20am.
Buses at main stations will be operational from 4.25am to 12.02am. Al Ghubaiba station will be in service from 4.16am to 12.31am. Sub-stations will start from 5am to 11.59pm, except for Route C01 that operates around the clock. Al Qusais station will run bus services from 4.20am to 11.31pm, and Al Quoz industrial station from 6am to 11.35pm. The Jebel Ali station will operate from 5.40am till 11.30pm.
Customers' happiness centres:
- Umm Al Ramool centre: 9am to 2pm (Sunday to Thursday)
- Al Tawar, Al Awir, Al Manara, Deira, Al Barsha and Al Kafaf centres: 9am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday)
Service provider centres
- Tasjeel Enoc (Al Qusais, Al Awir, Al Barsha, Al Tawar, and Warsan): 9am to 3pm and 8pm to 2am (Saturday to Thursday)
- Hatta and Discovery Gardens: 9am to 3pm
- Jebel Ali 8am to 5pm
- Emarat Shamil (Al Adid, Al Muhaisina, Nad Al Hamar, Al Qusais): 9am to 3pm and from 9pm to 12am
- Wasel (Belhasa, Al Arabi Centre, and Nad Al Hamar): 9am to 3pm and 9pm to 2am
Quick registration: 9am to 5pm and 9pm to 3am
- Al Mumayaz (Aswaaq Al Mizhar, Al Barsha Mall): 9am to 3pm and 8pm to 1am
- Tamam Al Ghandi: 9am to 3pm and 9pm to 2am
Contingent leaves Islamabad on charter plane, undergo hotel quarantine READ MORE
UAE weather: Foggy, cloudy morning with chance of rain READ MORE
Bangalore, still chasing their maiden title, began strongly this year ... READ MORE
The decision follows the announcement of a decreased Covid-19... READ MORE