Eid Al Adha holidays: Free parking, metro, tram, bus timings in Dubai
Vehicle testing centres to remain closed on July 19-22.
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced timings of the Dubai Metro, tram and buses during the Eid Al Adha break next week.
Listen to this story and more on the 8@8 with David Light podcast
Vehicle testing centres and RTA customer service centres will remain closed on July 19-22.
The RTA has urged residents to comply with Covid-19 safety measures as they use public transport. They have been requested to plan journeys ahead and “arrive early at stations to avoid crowding and delays”.
>> Dubai Metro timings
- Monday to Thursday (July 19-22): 5am to 1am
- Friday (July 23): 10am to 1am
- Saturday (July 24): 5am to 12 midnight.
>> Dubai Tram timings
- Monday to Thursday (July 19-22): 6am to 1am
- Friday (July 23): 9am to 1am
- Saturday (July 24): 6am to 12 midnight.
>> Public buses
- Main stations, including Gold Souq Station: 4.30am to 12.30am
- Al Ghubaiba Station: 4.15am to 1am
- Sub-stations, including Satwa Station: 4.30am to 11pm
- Route C01: It will operate around the clock
- Al Qusais Station: 4.30am to 12.04am
- Al Quoz Industrial Station: 5.05am to 11.30pm
- Jebel Ali Station: 4.58am to 12.15am
>> Inter-city bus and commercial coaches
- Sub Stations, such as Al Ghubaiba: 6.40am to 10.20pm
- Union Square from 4.25am to 12.15
- Etisalat Metro Station: 6am to 9pm
- Abu Hail Metro Station: 6.20am to 10.40pm
- Hatta Station: 5.30am to 9.30pm.
Free parking for 4 days
Paid public parking in Dubai will be free to use during the Eid Al Adha break next week. RTA said public parking would be free from July 19 to 22 (Dhul Hijjah 9 to 12). Multi-level parking terminals, however, will continued to be paid.
Cloudy climes to reign over scattered areas of the country READ MORE
New health and safety measures introduced for passengers. READ MORE
Here's how students and families can apply. READ MORE
Those planning to travel have also been told to return at least 2... READ MORE
Due to changes in moon sightings, however, the UAE will not observe a ... READ MORE
The message suggests that scammers can access information like... READ MORE
The new rule will come into effect from August 1. READ MORE
The human resources ministry in the UAE allows the employer to adopt... READ MORE