Emergencies
Logo
 

Girl burns to death after headphones burst into flames

Web Report
Filed on March 21, 2021
Alamy Image

The 13-year-old’s headphones were connected to her charging phone.

A 13-year-old girl died after the headphones she was wearing suddenly burst into flame.

According to Ary News, rescue officials in Pakistan’s Gujranwala region said Mushfiqa’s headphones were connected to her mobile phone while it was charging.

The headphones suddenly burst into flame, severely burning her and leading to her death.

The family of the teenage girl also told police that there was a gas leakage in the house which could greatly have contributed to the tragic incident.





ERROR: Macro /ads/dfp-ad-article-new is missing!
MORE FROM News
MORE FROM Khaleej Times
CurrentRequestUnmodified: /apps/pbcs.dll/article?avis=KT&date=20210321&category=ARTICLE&lopenr=210329802&Ref=AR&profile=1876 macro_action: article, macro_profile: , macro_adspot:
 
 
 
 
KT App Download
khaleejtimes app

All new KT app
is available
for download:

khaleejtimes - android khaleejtimes - ios khaleejtimes - HUAWEI AppGallery