Girl burns to death after headphones burst into flames
The 13-year-old’s headphones were connected to her charging phone.
A 13-year-old girl died after the headphones she was wearing suddenly burst into flame.
According to Ary News, rescue officials in Pakistan’s Gujranwala region said Mushfiqa’s headphones were connected to her mobile phone while it was charging.
The headphones suddenly burst into flame, severely burning her and leading to her death.
The family of the teenage girl also told police that there was a gas leakage in the house which could greatly have contributed to the tragic incident.
Court postpones hearing to facilitate talks between the... READ MORE
Descriptive reports being prepared for all subjects over the past two ... READ MORE
First in the region to offer esports and game design courses from... READ MORE
Moufide Bouchibi is an international kingpin, also known as 'The... READ MORE
The plan is to have 4,000 self-driving vehicles by 2030. READ MORE
More than 1.5 million meals have already been donated a day after the ... READ MORE
The new cases were detected through 193,896 additional tests. READ MORE
Yusuff Ali landed in Abu Dhabi on a special aircraft and is resting... READ MORE