5-year-old dies in UAE after getting stuck between villa garage door and wall
The boy suffered suffocation and died of asphyxiation within a few minutes.
A five-year-old boy of Arab origin died after he accidentally got stuck between the garage door and a wall at his villa at Wasit.
The incident had occurred on Monday evening, when his parents realised that he was missing from home.
Unfortunately, they found him stuck between the garage door and the wall.
Though the National Ambulance authorities rushed him to Al Qasimi Hospital, he was declared brought dead on arrival by doctors.
The parents of the deceased child said he was playing in the yard before the accident occurred.
He was unable to free himself despite his repeated attempts, they added.
He suffered suffocation and died of asphyxiation within a few minutes. His body was transferred to the forensic laboratory in Sharjah and later handed over to his family members for the last rites.
Abu Dhabi Motorists are urged to follow the revised speed limits... READ MORE
Health experts and researchers have reiterated that getting enough... READ MORE
The initiative was launched to distribute surplus food to those in... READ MORE
They chat with women on Facebook and offer them bogus jobs. READ MORE
The Ministry of Health and Prevention had launched the service last... READ MORE
Appointments for the first shot of the Sinopharm vaccine have been... READ MORE
India’s leading budget carrier Air India Express tweets... READ MORE
Britain and Russia have reported a steep rise in infections with the... READ MORE