Petals of adoration
A gift of flowers is sometimes more powerful than words.
Whoever made flowers a universal language has our utmost gratitude. For years, they have been a symbol of celebrations and occasions. Blooms of various shapes, sizes and colours have also been an icon of peace, apologies, happiness, and love. Flowers hold such versatile power that you don't even need an event to appreciate them!
- Iris: These regal-looking flowers represent eloquence, wisdom, faith and hope. They are the perfect token for someone you feel needs a little boost of courage.
- Daisy: These dainty blooms are celebrated for their simple appearance. They mean purity, innocence and true love.
- Tulips: Everyone knows that a red rose is symbolic of love, but deep, unconditional affection is best represented by tulips. Perfect for parents and siblings.
- Amaryllis: Determination and self-confidence is what the stunning amaryllis hosts. These are fab tokens to acknowledge a graduate or someone with a career change.
- Chrysanthemum: Different colours represent different meaning, but the common known meaning chrysanthemums hold is happiness, longevity and joy.
- Sunflower: Simple, bold and strikingly bright, sunflowers hold a special kind of warmth. It represents adoration and loyalty with its gorgeous petals.