Girl burns to death after headphones burst into flames

Alamy Image
Alamy Image

The 13-year-old’s headphones were connected to her charging phone.



By Web Report

Published: Sun 21 Mar 2021, 8:52 PM

A 13-year-old girl died after the headphones she was wearing suddenly burst into flame.

According to Ary News, rescue officials in Pakistan’s Gujranwala region said Mushfiqa’s headphones were connected to her mobile phone while it was charging.

The headphones suddenly burst into flame, severely burning her and leading to her death.

The family of the teenage girl also told police that there was a gas leakage in the house which could greatly have contributed to the tragic incident.


More news from Emergencies