Coronavirus: Four more cases of Covid-19 confirmed in Saudi Arabia
They have all been kept in isolation.
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia has announced four new cases of patients infected with the new Covid-19 coronavirus.
The ministry said that in the first case, a citizen had come in contact with a previously announced case in Al Qatif Governorate, and he is isolated in a hospital in the governorate.
Four cases were reported in the Kingdom on Sunday as well.
The second and third cases are Bahraini women coming from Iraq on their way to Bahrain, and they were isolated in the hospital in Al Qatif Governorate.
The fourth case is a US resident returning from travel, who passed through the Philippines and Italy before his arrival in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he was transferred to the hospital for isolation in Riyadh. The total number of confirmed cases in the Kingdom is now 15.
The ministry has assured everyone that the cases are currently isolated and being provided appropriate health services.
Deputy health minister Al Asiri says Kingdom is primed to get any top ... READ MORE
The masks have become popular with people who don't want to hide... READ MORE
The supply would begin in January 2021, Israeli health minister says. READ MORE
Expats said the UAE is the "safest" place they could be in the middle ... READ MORE
The safety and wellbeing of the people is the highest priority of the ... READ MORE
KT journalists are in Israel, feeling the pulse of change the new... READ MORE
Sharjah is the latest emirate to announce decision to retain the ban READ MORE
Fourth phase will reduce 1.6 million tonnes of carbon emissions a... READ MORE