10 reasons you need to be at Dubai's Beauty Pop!
Published: Mon 16 Apr 2018, 5:06 PM
Last updated: Sat 21 Apr 2018, 5:41 PM
THE KARDASHIAN GLAM Squad is headed to Dubai this weekend and you're invited. Beauty Pop!, the three-day beauty extravaganza, is happening from April 19 - 21 at Dubai Design District. Hairstylists Jen Atkin & Justine Marjan, hair colourist Tracey Cunningham, makeup artist Mary Phillips & skin care expert Nurse Jamie, who are all part of the Kardashian glam squad, will be there and here are the top 10 reasons you should be too.
1) THE EVENT IS CURATED BY BELLE FEMME SALON! Belle Femme founders Bodour Al Hilali and Laila Bin Shabib previously organised and executed a sellout Kim Kardashian West and Makeup by Mario master class as well as the Khloe Kardashian and Fouz Al Fahed class.
2) NEVER HAVE A BAD HAIR DAY AGAIN! Tongs at the ready because Mane Addicts will host a hair master class to learn the secrets to achieving lustrous, Hollywood-worthy locks from celebrity hairstylists Jen Atkin and Justine Marjan on April 21 at 12pm
3) BIGGEST BEAUTY FESTIVAL.EVER! Your one-stop shop for everything beauty! There will be celebrity guests and influencers, special social media moments, inspiring panel discussions, meet and greets, product launches, and more!
4) PRODUCT LAUNCHES! Toni Malt, the Dubai-based makeup artist, will be launching her makeup academy at Beauty Pop which will offer a range of different courses.
5) BOOGIE DOWN! The talented dancers Les Twins will perform at Base Dubai on Thursday for the official opening party.
6) BEAUTY TECHNOLOGY! GlossyGlobe (a mobile beauty service app) will be announcing their launch at Beauty Pop.
7) HUDA BEAUTY! Our favourite sisters Mona and Huda Kattan will be speaking on a panel on April 20 at 5pm
8) SHOP TIL YOU DROP! Who doesn't love a little retail therapy? Beauty Pop is one shopping opportunity you can't turn down with all the latest and best brands in beauty. Charlotte Tilbury, Huda Beauty, OUAI, Urban Decay & Wojooh are amongst the top international brands showcasing whose latest products you can get your hands on!
9) GLAM UP LIKE A STAR! Celebrity makeup artist Mary Phillips and Bassam Fattouh will each be hosting a makeup master class to teach you all the top tips and tricks used by the Kardashians and other celebrities!
10) INTERNATIONAL INFLUENCERS! Our favourite beauty & fashion social media stars Camila Coelho, Desi Perkins & Marianna Hewitt will be doing meet & greets and speaking on a panel.
Buy your tickets today on Platinum List, prices start at Dhs157.50. Follow @BeautyPopDXB on Instagram for more information!
Belle Femme founders Bodour Al Hilali and Laila Bin Shabib