Covid-19: UAE developer drops down payment for doctors, frontline workers
Frontline workers will have to pay Dh10,000 as a reservation fee only while 70 per cent of the total value of the unit will be paid upon the handover
A UAE-based developer has dropped down payment on purchase of properties for doctors and frontline workers fighting Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Reportage Properties, the leading real estate development company in the UAE, said frontline workers will have to pay Dh10,000 as a reservation fee only while 70 per cent of the total value of the unit will be paid upon the handover and the remaining 30 per cent in installments at one per cent per month.
In addition, workers will get five per cent discount on the developer’s Al Maryah Visa project, which consists of 772 housing units, including 216 studios, 112 one-bedroom apartments, 20 two-room apartments, 60 three-bedroom apartments and 8 penthouses.
Islam Ahmed Suleiman, CEO of Reportage Properties, praised the efforts of the heroes of the firstline workers.
He pointed out that 15 per cent of the project has been completed. The company is also developing the "Diva" project on Yas Island.
Makers of parts, some of which already being sold abroad, 'can beat... READ MORE
Businesses, individuals relying more on its wide reach and is... READ MORE
Partnership poised to address shortage in the number of quaternary... READ MORE
Saudi Arabia has an opportunity to drive technology-led productivity... READ MORE
The three countries would be classified as 'extremely high risk'... READ MORE
Coincidentally, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi is... READ MORE
It is the first time in 400 days that people can travel quarantine-... READ MORE
The helicopter will rise for about six seconds, hover and rotate for... READ MORE