Get one-bedroom apartments in Abu Dhabi for as low as Dh32,000
Analysts predict that rentals will remain under pressure in the near-to-mid-term.
Residents in the UAE are increasingly looking for affordable apartments for rent due to uncertainty surrounding the job market.
The latest data revealed that rents in Abu Dhabi declined in almost all the areas, ranging between four per cent to 15 per cent year-on-year in the third quarter 2020. The rent for affordable one-bed room flat start from Dh32,000 and go up to Dh85,000 for a high-end unit per annum.
Also read: Dubai apartments for as low as Dh20,000
Industry analysts and executives predict that rentals will remain under pressure in the near-to-mid-term in the capital due to persistent oversupply and low demand.
Based on the latest third-quarter data by Asteco, below is the list of areas where the tenants find the cheapest and the most expensive apartments for rents in Abu Dhabi for one-bedroom apartment. The areas have been divided into three categories – Affordable Properties, Mid-end Properties and High-end Properties:
- Khalifa and MBZ City are the most affordable areas where rent for 1BHK ranges between Dh32,000 to Dh42,000.
- Rents in Khalidiya/Bateen are generally priced between Dh40,000 to Dh45,000 a year.
- Central Abu Dhabi is also marked an affordable area, where rentals range between Dh40,000 to Dh48,000.
- While rents in Corniche areas are generally priced between Dh45,000 to Dh50,000.
- Landlords in Al Reef area offer one-bedroom between Dh48,000 to Dh52,000 a year.
- Shams Abu Dhabi area offers one-bedroom apartments between Dh50,000 to Dh60,000.
- Rents in Najmat and Tamouh areas average between Dh50,000 to Dh62,000 a year.
- Al Raha Beach, located on Dubai-Abu Dhabi highway, offers rents between Dh60,000 to Dh70,000.
- Mid-end properties in Khalifa & MBZ City cost between Dh42,000 to Dh70,000 per annum.
- Marina Square is the most economical area categorised in the high-end properties segment where rents range between Dh52,000 to Dh70,000.
- Rent in Saadiyat Beach area cost from Dh75,000 to Dh85,000 a year.
- Luxury properties’ rents in Shams Abu Dhabi can cost between Dh60,000 to Dh72,000 to tenants.
- Rents for luxury properties in Yas Island range from Dh70,000 to Dh80,000 a year.
- While luxury apartments in Corniche area cost between Dh65,000 to Dh75,000 per annum.
- Central Abu Dhabi properties rents cost between Dh75,000 to Dh80,000
- High-end apartments in Saadiyat Beach are the most expensive in the emirate for tenants, costing between Dh75,000 to Dh85,000 a year.
On the other hand, tea, coffee and milk saw a drop in prices. READ MORE
Etisalat said its refinancing decision aims to diversify the... READ MORE
Emaar Malls recorded a net profit of Dh318 million during the first... READ MORE
Reports from five specialised global institutions disclosed that the... READ MORE
Abu Dhabi CP engages in cordial talks with leaders about the... READ MORE
The Dubai Ruler took to Twitter on Saturday to hail the country's... READ MORE
Doctors stress on the need to remain cautious. READ MORE
The National Center of Metereology on Saturday took to Twitter to... READ MORE