The Company's capital is Dh6 billion, with 65.67 per cent subscribed to by its founders, comprising prominent individuals and institutions from all the countries of the GCC. The remaining 34.33 per cent was offered in the IPO which closed on third October and was heavily oversubscribed.
The agreement is the first bilateral trade deal between the Gulf and South America
The integration of algorithms and real-world data resulted in watercolour-style artworks that depict iconic Emirati landmarks and symbols to honour sustainability within the nation
Around 320 of 760 flights planned for Saturday had been cancelled so far
The UAE's Founding Father, appearing in hologram, calls on governments to take the climate summit as an opportunity to 'forsake feuds and build bridges of love and understanding'
The feature is currently available as an update for some beta users