Secure future with a second passport
CTrustGlobal has witnessed a rise in demand for migration applications for the Dominican passport over the last decade
Dominica has become the first choice for Middle Eastern nationals looking for a brighter future abroad
Published: Wed 31 Jan 2018, 9:40 AM
Last updated: Wed 31 Jan 2018, 11:46 AM
It is no secret that the current political climate has caused unrest in some Middle Eastern countries. It's this reason that has made it crucial for many wealthy business people especially from countries such as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to covet a new citizenship to insure a safe future for their business and family. Visa restrictions and other such issues have also paved the way for many wealthy nationals to seek a new home elsewhere without emigrating from their home country.
Dual citizenship, especially via an investment, is almost an insurance policy for individuals of high net worth. And as a matter of fact, CTrustGlobal (www.ctrustglobal.com) endorses and promotes the idea of a global citizen.
A quick second passport provision under the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Plan is the best option for immigrant applicants. Dominica's CIP is clear, transparent and propelled with top level of due diligence. The country also enjoys a high reputation for scandal-free and fraud-proof legally authorised citizenship provision since the program started. The country gives people the best opportunity to obtain a second citizenship in a politically stable country and also makes them a part of the Caribbean community called CARICOM.
Furthermore, Dominica has not only decreased its eligibility criteria, but also finalises the applications within a quick time frame (three months = 90 days!) and is cost effective. Another plus that Dominica Citizenship by Investment Plan provides is that the citizenship can pass onto the applicant's family, and future generations as well. With such pros, Dominica has become a big hit with Middle Eastern buyers!
Dominica does not require the applicants to have a proof of residency in the country before filing for migration. This is a great advantage that most other countries that offer dual passports do not provide. Nor does the offer entail any criteria that the applicant has to reside in the country after acquiring the citizenship. They only require an interview once after the grant of the new citizenship and passport for which the applicant has to present themselves at the CIP office.
With a secure future and a safe lifestyle to offer, Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit has garnered a positive reputation, the highest number of inquiries and a huge increase in applications from across globe for a second passport. A second Dominica passport opens up greater economic and educational opportunities and a cultural, religious and professional freedom that your current country of residence may not.
CTrustGlobal has witnessed a steady rise in demand for migration applications for the Dominican passport over the last decade. The company offers the most trusted channel for clients across the globe to obtain a second home, a second citizenship and a second passport in Dominica. It has a professionally qualified and experienced team of advocates, and legal advisors to facilitate the whole process for clients.
Why CTrustGlobal recommends Dominica as your second home:
- Dominica is peaceful tropical country with beautiful beaches, and tranquil environment and sublime surroundings. The country ensures best quality of life for its citizens.
- A lifetime grant of citizenship that can pass on to other family members of eligible age limit.
- Holding dual citizenship is permitted with no residency requirements either before or after the grant.
- Visa on arrival or visa-free travel to more than 120 countries, including Britain, Singapore, Germany, Hong Kong, and many more.
- No tax regulations on foreign-based income, wealth, capital earnings, gifts inheritance, etc.
- Easy acquiring of work, education or residence permit in Dominica after the grant of second citizenship.
- Processing time: Dominica CIP officials have a reputation for clearing applications within the shortest period of time.
- It's the most cost-effective programme with the fastest process time. No other country with such benefits offers such a lucrative and powerful passport at similar price.
- No language requirement. English is the official language of the country, which is most commonly spoken in the Middle East and hence a viable option.
- Confidentiality is the key to this process. The Dominican authority does not notify about your new citizenship to the country where you currently belong.
- Freedom to start and operate business in the U.S. and U.K. and or any other country you may wish to.
- Dominican citizens also have the advantage to obtain a residence permit in places such as the U.K., Switzerland, Monaco, Bahamas, Bermuda and other Caribbean island nations.