The General Headquarters of the UAE Armed Forces on Wednesday announced in a statement the death of one of its soldiers, Corporal Abdul Rahman Ibrahim Eissa Al Baloushi, when the car he was in overturned in Saudi Arabia.
Corporal Abdul Rahman was taking part in Operation Restore Hope, led by Saudi Arabia.
This is the seventh UAE soldier to have sacrificed his life while participating in the operation.
Earlier this week, the GHQ announced the death of three of its soldiers deployed in Yemen.
The martyrs were First Corporal Juma Jawhar Juma Al Hammadi, First Corporal Khalid Mohammed Abdullah Al Shehhi and First Corporal Fahim Saeed Ahmed Al Habsi (read here).
Late last month, UAE announced the death of Seif Youssef Ahmed Al Falasi, who had died on duty (read story).
This was barely four days after the death of Lieutenant Abdul Aziz Sarhan Saleh Al Ka'abi, who had died in Yemen.
In June, non-commissioned officer Hazim Obaid Al Ali, 40, had died in exercises in Saudi Arabia (read report).
Modi said the Indians settled in the Gulf were always worried about... READ MORE
Thousands of people could be seen waving Indians flags or images of... READ MORE
"I was not expecting this.whatever I had thought turned out to be... READ MORE
Modi was briefed by officials and researchers about the city and took ... READ MORE
Our team of reporters and photographers at the venue will capture... READ MORE
Modi said the Indians settled in the Gulf were always worried about... READ MORE
The blast, near a shrine at a major Bangkok intersection, was caused... READ MORE
"I was not expecting this.whatever I had thought turned out to be... READ MORE
Indian PM's visit a chance to chart new course in ties
India and UAE are top priority for each other: Modi
Over 50,000 expected at 'Marhaba NaMo' in Dubai
50,000 register for speech at stadium that can seat 25,000
Total floor area of projects approved in Q2 triples from previous quarter: ADUPC
Pakistan Independence Day celebrations held...
Jubilant crowds throng Dubai stadium for Modi address